Kromski's traditional Saxony style spinning wheel, perfect for re-enactors or anyone who loves the "Old World" look with great quality.
The Polonaise features functional wood threaded wheel angle adjustments so the proper angle can be obtained with the flyer. “Pin and socket” bearings support the wheel, offering low friction and exceptional ease of treadling. All of the wheel hardware sits between the wheel posts and the footman passes through the bench to the treadle.
The Polonaise is made with European alder and birch and comes standard with double drive and scotch tensioning. Additional specifications:
• wheel diameter - 24"
• orifice height - 25"; size - 3/8"
• bobbins: 3 included; will fit all other Kromski wheels
• also includes threading hook, vertical style tensioned Lazy Kate and bottle of spinning wheel oil
• Ratios: 8, 12, 16 and 20 to 1; 2 whorls included
• leather bearings on flyer
• weight - 16 lbs.
**SAVE $50 on Spinning Accessories or Fiber with the purchase of a Spinning Wheel from WC Mercantile. Use code "MYWHEELSPINS" at checkout**